vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

Let's not forget that I love John Lennon very much...

John Lennon: God is a concept by which we measure our pain.
Ovidiu Pârjol: God is the only way we can redeem our pain. If not, pain would be an aberation in this "perfect" universe...
A human being can only suffer a limited amount of pain. But sometimes a human being can endure much more, in defiance of any reasonable limit...I think this can only happen if there is a God to redeem everything...I think that if someone can understand, for example (http://memorialul-durerii.blogspot.com/), the suffering of the anti-communists in Romania...well...as I already said, God is my "limit"...I can only conclude that a "normal" human, without faith in something or someone who can redeem, can't endure so much pain...I can't assume the world to exist without God anymore...I did this so many times...but now...I discover that I can't do it anymore...I don't understand why...pain is not a concept as God is not a concept...not for me...not anymore...God is my "limit"...God is my "delusion"...God is my "aberation"...God is the most "unnatural" (you "easy" nature defenders, always very well justified...) thing inside me...I want to be unnatural...yes, I WANT to defy this "cold" universe with music...with a God who might not exist...yes with this God I defy the world...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu